Thursday 12 November 2009

Xmas Fair


No soon as I finish off one event we are straight on to our next, which is a good job as we are having a touch week - on Monday we had a mum and kittens dumped at our charity chop in Chorlton, a kitten abandoned in a box the day after, and an adopter found a stray cat with a severely infected collar wound at the weekend that we have taken in and are giving intensive nursing care to because she is so badly injured (and smelly - cos of the infection). We truly are in cat meltdown, again. But check out the Trafford Metro cos one of the newbies, currently asleep on my arm is on page 3 this week! Oh, and if the get a copy would you save it for me?


This is my plea for help, please:

We have just over two weeks until our first ever Christmas Fair on Sat 28th Nov in Urmston, just round the corner from our charity shop on Manor Ave.

So, what do I want? I want you! Can you please let me know if you can help with any of the following:

- volunteering to help set up from 10 am and run a stall (we open 11 til 2pm)
- get making and baking for us - cakes, jams, chutneys anything!
- donate plants
- donate raffle prizes - gifts, booze, tickets etc
- donate any handicrafts, gift items etc
- put up posters and help with publicising the fair (see attached poster)
- anything else you think will helps us with our event.

If you want to be involved and help raise dosh for our furries please drop me an email - and if you can donate items we can let you know how to get them to us or arrange to get them for you.