Tuesday 28 July 2009

Eighth Day Fundraiser

I've decided to chalk up yesterday to experience and forget about it! Though I'll never forget our little girl, Itsy. Her mate Bitsy is settling in well and has interest in her already for a boyfriend...

I'm saddened to tell you that Charlie has not been reserved. Instead the family chosen another JRT who only arrived last Friday called Spud. He came via Inspector Ben following domestic altercations. It's great news for Spud but my lad remains in kennels for the time being, sadly.

So, I wanted to tell you about the event we have coming up at the Eighth Day wholefood co-operative on Oxford Road in Manchester. It's on Tuesday 4th August 7-9pm and it is a vegan/veggie buffet with complimentary glass of vegan wine, and then it is followed by a talk and Q&A by Chief Inspector Cathy Hyde and me. The talk is entitled 'Rescuing Manchester's Animals'. It won't be 'orrible, just interesting and insightful and you can learn all you ever wanted to know about how we operate.

You must get tickets in advance from the Eighth Day, and the cost? A snip at just £10! Please come along and support me/us.