Thursday 11 June 2009

Kittens!


I feel really bad today. I've just turned away another desperate person who has come home to find a stray cat had given birth in their garden.


Kitten season really is upon us but this year, because no-one is adopting cats and kittens from us, we are unable to help anywhere near as much as we usually do. I actually feel so terrible about this situation. In the last two weeks we could have taken in well 100 mum and kits if we'd been able to. It is dire.


the last call I just took was from someone who was so fed up with no-one helping that he's decided to just ignore the problem and leave them to it. I pleaded with him to ring around but whether he does is another matter. God do I feel low.


So to cheer us all up I've posted a piccie of two of our kitties looking for a home together. They are Marmite and Treacle - though I called Marmite Bumblebee or FuzzyWuzzy cos she looks she's been plugged into the mains. If you know of anyone who'd love the companionship of two giddy little kittens please contact us: steve.susie@btinternet.com or call 0161 882 0680.


Once last cheery note, Florrie the rabbit's home visit has passed with flying colours and they are on their way to collect her now - yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!